Monday, October 29, 2018

Why you should install a POS system for gas station/pumps



I have been using POS services from Merchant Processing solutions since 2015. I have used many POS systems prior and since using POS services from Merchant Pro, I wouldn’t use any other POS software for my gas station in Royal Street in New Orleans. It is a simple POS system to use, to train staff to use and to maintain.

As someone who has tried quite a few merchant service providers over the years I can tell you that all of my relationships have turned sour due to hidden fees and percentages creeping onto my monthly bills over the course of time. All except for one. Merchant processingsolutions has been the first honest company I’ve ever worked with. Their service has been outstanding.

 It's never easy making the change from one paymentprocessing equipment to a newer one but the latest installation went smoothly and with a minimum of problems. We appreciated the time you and your staff spent with us evaluating our issues and pre-determining the best possible solution. When I am busy my customers can easily pay their bill without me having to give them written bills. The customer can pay and leave whenever they want.

We are so happy and comfortable with you and your company. Any time I have had an issue, everything gets taken care of. I am confident that you have my back.  If you need merchantservices for your company, Merchant processing solutions is the place to be. We are confident in referring our customers to you for their merchant services, because we know the quality of services you are providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment